Thursday, August 11, 2005

Comments...

As I´m having to close down my commentsbox, because I´m so annoyed with the spamming I keep getting into it, I want to show this "conversation" in continuation of my recent post about the "best water in the world" (meaning "Icelandic" - selbstverständlich - of course):

Stu said...

Greta my dear, I live in Switzerland am very much in love with the water there. Try it some time. No sulfur! :D

Once I'm back, I'll have to ask some Swiss who have been to Iceland for their opinions.

fim. ágú. 11, 08:33:02 PM

Delete
Greta said...

;:o)
Ok.
Pls.Let me know what they say!

I believe what you say about the Swiss water. I´d very much like to go to Switzerland and taste their water, my parents went there a few times, they had some very good friends in Zürich. I think it must be a nice country to live in.

I hope you understand that I´m only teasing you a bit about the "very good" Icelandic "sulfur" water. Of course there are, still, thank God, lots of places in the world that have very fine water!

fim. ágú. 11, 09:09:31 PM


"Music is well said to be the speech of angels."
Thomas Carlyle
The millenium mouse (in the middle)
with her friends at church choir rehearsal
- Admittedly we look a bit "ruffled"...!

No comments: