O M G !
Soumyadip has passed the baton to me and I'm doing my bit in this 7 X 5 X n race.
Except in my case it will be 7 x 4, because I don´t want to tag anyone!
Seven things that I plan to do
(Except for number 7, I've no idea regarding the how and when):
- Stay in France for at least 3 months and learn more French
- Move to the Canary Islands for the winters
- I want to buy a new car, as my old Ollie is getting so tired.
- Go on a worldcruise
- Jump in a parachute
- Grow old gracefully and funny (it´s compatible in my opinion)
- Go to the theatre and see a play coming November
- Drive a car
- Say a firm no
- Type with "correct" finger positioning
- Make verses with rhyme ("höfuðstafir" too!)
Seven things I can’t:
- Type without occasionally looking at the keyboard
- Play any musical instrument
- Make a speech without getting a crazy heartbeat
- Understand my country´s economy (heh, who can?)
- Tell a lie (I feel too bad when people actually believe it)
- Watch those television soaps and comics with canned laughter
Seven things I say most often:
- Hæ (hello)
- Já (yes)
- Sjáumst (see you)
- Hvernig hefurðu það? (how are you?)
- Fyrirgefðu (sorry)
- Ái (ouch)
- Bless...or sometimes, guilt admitted...bæ (bye)
As I said before, I´m not going to tag anyone, but all readers:
Feel free to have a go...