Thursday, October 27, 2005

Passing the baton...








O M G !

Soumyadip has passed the baton to me and I'm doing my bit in this 7 X 5 X n race.
Except in my case it will be 7 x 4, because I don´t want to tag anyone!

Seven things that I plan to do
(Except for number 7, I've no idea regarding the how and when):

  1. Stay in France for at least 3 months and learn more French
  2. Move to the Canary Islands for the winters
  3. I want to buy a new car, as my old Ollie is getting so tired.
  4. Go on a worldcruise
  5. Jump in a parachute
  6. Grow old gracefully and funny (it´s compatible in my opinion)
  7. Go to the theatre and see a play coming November
Seven things that I can do:

  1. Drive a car
  2. Swim
  3. Say a firm no
  4. Type with "correct" finger positioning
  5. Knit
  6. Make verses with rhyme ("höfuðstafir" too!)
  7. Draw

Seven things I can’t:

  1. Type without occasionally looking at the keyboard
  2. Play any musical instrument
  3. Make a speech without getting a crazy heartbeat
  4. Ski
  5. Understand my country´s economy (heh, who can?)
  6. Tell a lie (I feel too bad when people actually believe it)
  7. Watch those television soaps and comics with canned laughter

Seven things I say most often:

  1. Hæ (hello)
  2. Já (yes)
  3. Sjáumst (see you)
  4. Hvernig hefurðu það? (how are you?)
  5. Fyrirgefðu (sorry)
  6. Ái (ouch)
  7. Bless...or sometimes, guilt admitted...bæ (bye)

As I said before, I´m not going to tag anyone, but all readers:
Feel free to have a go...

5 comments:

Dirk the Feeble said...

On that first one, I believe the correct way to say that is that you want to "learn French more gooder."

Greta said...

Hi!
Changed the sentence, is this now more "better"?

Risa said...

Hey! You forgot to mention that you're quite decent at writing(and speaking maybe?) Norwegian. :o)

Doug Bagley said...

Thanks Greta for stearing me to number six. Couldn't say it better myself.

Soumyadip said...

I too can knit a little, but didn't give it a try ever since middle school.