Monday, March 20, 2006

The End...or maybe just A Pause...

Dear readers,

As you can see I have not written in this blog for a while. I´m healthy and well, but I don´t seem to be able to find an inspiration for anything to write here and I don´t want to post here just out of a feeling of duty. I have been posting on my Icelandic blog, which I find easier in some ways.
So I have decided to stop posting here, at least for a while.

God bless and may all your days be happy days!

Greetings from
the m...mouse.

9 comments:

dwaipayan said...

hey@!!! not only we haver same template, but we are also going through the same phase of I-can't-post-anything

Anonymous said...

Hi, and thanks, Dwaipayan!

I´m happy to hear that I´m not the only one with this problem...

All the best, Greta, the m...mouse.

Mo'a said...

Hello Greta, It must be something in the air....I have not felt like posting for 12 days.
I am happy that I can read your Icelandic blog.....I would miss you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Móa!

Professor Batty said...

Thank you for all your blogs. I have enjoyed your positive outlook and have found your links page very helpful...

Greta Björg said...

I happy to hear that, professor Batty!

aklanta said...

Hey Greta

How are you doing? Where are you? It's not fare to say bye like that...

Saumakona - eða þannig said...

Hey, Aklanta!

Well, I´m fine, thank you...and I´m glad that somebody misses me! ;o)

...I´ll return, soon...I´ll be back, for sure...

ghetufool said...

hey greta,
loved your blog.